Programs and Services | Asset Management | Financial Planning | Retirement Plans
Retirement plan consulting is available as an advisory service to allow qualified advisors to provide consultation and advice to plan sponsors. In a world where plan sponsors are demanding full fee transparency, regulatory and fiduciary expertise, and substantial retirement plan knowledge, IAC offers a fully 408(b)2-compliant solution for an advisors to serve and grow their book of business.
IAC knows that expertise and experience in retirement plans, are required to succeed. As an ERISA 3(21) or 3(38) fiduciary under this program, advisors will be armed with a multitude of best practices to offer retirement plans including practices that will help plan sponsors navigate a maze of complicated retirement plan business.
Support to Help Plan Sponsors
Full fee transparency and an ongoing attention to fiduciary duties demand that advisors become prepared for more scrutiny from plan sponsors and investment committees. With IAC, you can show your value through an array of co-fiduciary services including:
- Investment Policy Statement (IPS) assistance
- Investment monitoring reports
- Assistance with reviewing investment options
- Performance reports
- Education material to plan committee
- Participant education and enrollment
- 404(c) assistance
- Qualified Default Investment Alternative (QDIA) assistance
- Plan search support/vendor analysis
- Errors and Omissions (E&O) insurance coverage
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please send us an email.